Gordon Garling Moffitt provides rewarding legal careers with offices in both Young and Grenfell.
We currently have the following position available and welcome your interest:
Expressions of Interest - Conveyancing Position
We are seeking expressions of interest in a full-time conveyancing role within our Young office.
Please register your interest, outlining your experience in relation to, but not limited to, the following:
- Legal experience (desirable but not essential)
- Conveyancing experience (desirable but not essential)
- Real estate or banking experience (desirable but not essential)
- Microsoft Office skills
- File management – hard and electronic
- Drafting of documents and correspondence
- Liaising with clients
- Strong keyboard and computer skills
To be considered for this role you need to be able to work both autonomously and as part of a team, communicate well, be pro-active, well organised and confident in liaising with clients. Proficiency in Microsoft Word is required. Attention to detail and a "nothing is too much trouble" attitude is highly valued.
How to Apply
Please send your expression of interest by COB Monday 30 April 2018, outling your experience and suitability for this role to:
Gordon Garling Moffitt
26 Lovell Street
YOUNG NSW 2594
or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org